The summer season is upon us, and so many of us face young energetic kids active from the second they wake up till the second they settle into bed. This is the time to really bond and have fun whilst simultaneously making the entire duration an educational experience for your precious little one. Here are a few random activities that require not much in terms of resources but can really capture their imagination and keep them preoccupied for some time.
1. DIY Stuff:
- Mix paints and create colourful abstract art.
- My kids love cross stitch, buy little kits from a supermarket and make fun deco for your home.
- Elder kids may like to dye their clothes or paint on interesting quips on their t-shirts.
- Young girls love making clothes for their dolls, provide them the material to experiment.
- Make a scrap book and put in a memorable little memento for each…
View original post 609 more words